This infographic illustrates the large role Amazon plays in the technology wars. When it comes down to tech, there are alot of big players: Google, Apple, Bing, and Microsoft. Amazon may not receive alot of media attention, but is one of the few companies with the ability to compete with Google’s monstrous computing power. Currently, Amazon is competing with many well known tech companies in many key markets of online media. Google has Google Docs for storage, Android tablets, Google Music, and Google Checkout. Apple has iCloud and iPad. Amazon has now developed Cloud Drive, Kindle Fire, Amazon MP3, and competes with Youtube with their version called Amazon Unbox.
The infographic below shows where Amazon is competing directly and provides a brief analysis of how Amazon can potentially come out on top.
- Google’s rumored Tablet PC to compete against Amazon’s Kindle (buzzom.com)
- Upcoming Google tablet takes aim at Kindle Fire: report (csmonitor.com)
- 12 Most Important Technology and Business Trends for 2012 By Phil Simon (12most.com)
- Google is trying to create an Amazon Prime competitor (geek.com)
- Google to take on Amazon? (bizjournals.com)
- Are you an online media buyer? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Fathoming Amazon: 9 Things to Know (Infographic) (frugaldad.com)
- How Amazon Became the World’s Largest Retailer [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
- Daily Report: Google May Step on Amazon’s Turf (bits.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Can Google succeed at everything? (biznology.com)