Just announced, LinkedIn has acquired Connected( www.connectedhq.com ) With over 11 million users and an amazing app … widget … well really more of a dashboard, Connected has built an amazing tool to keep all of your contacts from all your accounts accessible in one easy place. The system keeps track of how long it’s been since you’ve interacted with a contact and let’s you know if you’re neglecting anyone, based on the rules you set for each contact. Oh yeah, they used to charge $9.99/month. If you go to their website right now, Connected is FREE: http://connectedhq.com/
- All your contacts in one place. Connected automatically brings contacts and conversations together from email, social networks, calendar, and phone.
- Always up to date. Your contacts are automatically updated with their latest company, title, email, location, and more.
- Integrated with the social web. See the latest status updates, photos, blog posts, and work history for your contacts from across the social web.
What connected can do for you:
- Stay Organized. Add notes, tags, and how you met to your most important contacts.
- Find the Right Person.Search companies, titles, and locations to find exactly who you are looking for.
- Keep In Touch. Set custom reminders on how often you’d like to say hello.
- Connect with Contacts. Find and connect with your contacts across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Say Congratulations. Always be the first to congratulate a colleague on their birthday or a new job.
- Prepare for Your Day. Start your morning with a personalized agenda email with today’s happenings.