American firearm sales and concealed handgun permit applications are at all-time highs since the 2008 election of President Barack Obama. The perceived hostility towards gun owners by President Obama has given the firearms industry a tremendous boost. Subsequent to the 2008 election, there has been more firearms and ammunition purchases in the United States than ever before. This has generated massive increases in sales by firearm & ammunition manufacturers, billions in federal and state tax collections, increased membership in the NRA, and hundreds of thousands of concealed handgun carrying Americans. Ironically, should the firearms industry support President Obama for an additional term?
- Prison Planet.com ” Infographic On The Greatest Gun Salesman In America: President Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Internet ammunition seller calls Obama ‘greatest gun salesman in America’ (dailykos.com)
- Ammo.com Calls Obama ‘Greatest Gun Salesman in America’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Clinton suggests Syrian rebels will get arms – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Gas prices nearing $4 a gallon could slow recovery, undercut Obama’s re … – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)