How Effective is your Social Media Avatar at Developing your Brand?
To begin with, let’s define the word avatar. According to Merriam-Webster (2011), an avatar is described as the incarnation of a Hindu Deity, an incarnation in human form, a variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity, and an electronic image that represents a particular user. In the social media realm, Avatars are used as an image that is associated to your Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin account. It is the image that other users visualize as they interact with you via social media, therefore, it is important to associate your avatar with your particular brand, product, service, or message to maximize its marketing efficacy.
The next step involves quantifying how effective your avatar is at developing your brand? To find out how to quantify your social media and its impact on your brand, go to:
Full story at Nichole Kelly via SocialMedia Examiner
If your social media efforts and results appear lackluster and uneventful, start by evaluating your current avatar and utilize these 9 tips to maximize impression and brand efficacy.
Full story at Jenise Fryatt via Cvent
- Four Things to Think About Before Starting a Social Media Contest (lockergnome.com)
- SMO vs. Engagement: Why They’re Different and How You Can Rock Both (socialpeel.com)
- How Social Media Can Save Your Business, the Economy and Capitalism (multivu.com)
- How to Measure Social Media ROI Like the Experts (hubspot.com)
- Why You Should Hire A Social Media Manager for Your Small Business (distinctlyyouinspiredblogging.com)
- Brands and Social Media – it’s a brave new world (ingeniousrapport.wordpress.com)
- Social Media Avatars: 20 Examples of Personal Presentation Gone Wrong [COMIC] (mashable.com)
- Could Your Business Survive Without Social Media? (distinctlyyouinspiredblogging.com)