Thinkmodo the viral marketing agency gets creative.
To promote the movie “Chronicle” Thinkmodo developed remote control airplanes in the shape of humans and flew them around New York City to create a viral campaign.
Thinkmodo mashes-up viral fun with marketing function to create effective viral video campaigns for brands. Our unique strategy generates tremendous online engagement and valuable earned media coverage worldwide.
Thinkmodo, Inc. is based in New York City, and was founded in 2011 by writer-filmmakers / digital geeks, James Percelay and Michael Krivicka.
- ‘Chronicle’ Viral Marketing Stunt Proves Man Can Fly (splashpage.mtv.com)
- Watch These Fake Flying People Freak Out New York City (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Flying People Spotted Over New York City…Film At Nine (techcrunch.com)
- Remote Control People Flying Over New York City To Promote Movie (laughingsquid.com)
- Movie’s Odd Viral Ad Spotted Over New York City (huffingtonpost.com)