Long regarded as a practice reserved for the vain who can’t get a book deal, self publishing has finally become a financially viable and respectable option for writers the world over. Even the professionals are doing it – so how is the paradigm shift affecting the publish word, and how much money can a writer expect to earn from going solo.
To zoom in, click here.
- A look at self-publishing (teleread.com)
- Want a Book Deal With Penguin Press? (diamondpublicationz.wordpress.com)
- Harry Freedman: Why I’m Not Worried by Ebook Piracy (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
- Ready to Self-Publish? Not so Fast (inkspeare.wordpress.com)
- Can self-publishing online be a viable business? – SplatF’s first quarterly report (nextlevelofnews.com)
- A Major Paradigm Shift In 2012 Social Media Measurement Due To… (garious.com)