Inge Thulin is expected to take over for Robert Buckley in May during 3M’s annual shareholder meeting. Buckley is stepping aside as is mandatory for all 3M executives as they either near or turn the age of 65.
Thulin, a native of Switzerland has been an employee of 3M since 1979, when he started work for 3M in his native country.
- 3M names Thulin to succeed retiring CEO George Buckley (usatoday.com)
- 3M names Thulin to replace retiring Buckley as CEO (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- This Monster Company Keeps On Growing (fool.com)
- This Monster Company Keeps On Growing (dailyfinance.com)
- 3M risks turbulence with $250m deal to replace five private jets (telegraph.co.uk)