Americans, owning a home is a goal they work hard for all their lives — owning the land it is built on, with maybe an additional acre or two around it, is the cherry on top. It’s a different story for America’s wealthiest individuals, some of whom own land throughout the country that is cumulatively larger than some of our national parks or even states. Who are America’s largest private landowners and how much do they own? Check it out below.
- Carter Roberts: Code Red for Brazil’s Forests (huffingtonpost.com)
- Land trust’s environmental outreach rewarded with $10,000 grant (tcpalm.com)
- US Forest Service Waives Fees During Veterans Day Weekend (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Top Ten Luckiest Cities of America (PHOTOS) (ibtimes.com)
- America’s Largest Private Companies: Construction and Materials (forbes.com)