“Give me the right to issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who governs the country.” – Rothschild, International Banker “I have unwittingly ruined my country.” – President Woodrow Wilson, upon the passage of the Federal Reserve Act 1913 “This (Federal Reserve) Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the president signs this bill, the invisible government by the monetary power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed, the worst legislative crime of the ages perpetrated by this banking bill.” – Charles Lindbergh, R-MN “”If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – forever .” – George Orwell , Author of “1984′
A recent article from the Wall Street Journal,illustrates how start-ups are taking on banks. Read WSJ >>>
Banking Alternatives(Source: Pando Daily)
- Wonga: Subprime, unsecured, bullet loans to consumers in the UK (and increasingly other countries).
- LendingStream: Subprime, unsecured, installment loans to consumers in the UK.
- Zestcash: Subprime, unsecured, installment loans to consumers in the US.
- Klarna: Prime, unsecured, bullet loans to consumer at point of purchase in Europe.
- PawnGo: Subprime, secured, bullet loans to consumers in the US.
- Billfloat: Subprime, unsecured bullet loans for bill pay to consumer in the US.
- Progreso Financiero: Subprime, unsecured, installment loans to Hispanic consumers in the US.
- Capital Access Network: Subprime, secured, merchant cash advance to small businesses in the US
- Kabbage: Subprime, unsecured, installment loans for inventory purchases to eBay and Paypal merchants in the US
- OnDeck: Subprime, unsecured, installment loans to small businesses in the US.
- Payday Loans vs. Installment Loans (loans.org)
- How Fed policymakers affect the economy (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Chase exec: we tricked naive borrowers into taking out subprime loans (boingboing.net)
- Payday loans go high-tech (macleans.ca)
- Paul McGuire – Who Will Rule The Future? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)