Why are so many airlines seeking bankruptcy protection? This infographic looks at the airline industry and its struggles since the deregulation in 1978. This will help you understand exactly why so many airlines have struggled and why passengers have to deal with smaller seats, less in-flight food, and more delays and cancellations.
- Flying Bankruptcy Graphs – The Why the Airlines are Bankrupt Infographic Looks at Tourism (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- New US Airline Rules (cheap.co.uk)
- A thank you message to all airline pilots. (simplesimon8.wordpress.com)
- REPORT: An American Airlines Flight Attendant Took Over A PA System, Ranted About Bankruptcy And Warned The Plane Would Crash (businessinsider.com)
- Airline Madness: Legroom vs. Inefficient boarding procedures (gadling.com)