Welcome Authors of content tailored to Digital Artists, Startup Leaders and Communications Professionals!
Want to guest post on New Media, Ventures, Creative, or Life? So long as you can write for an intermediate to advanced audience and have something fresh or new to share, We’re glad to have you guest post here.
Read up on the guidelines below and submit you article in the form at the bottom.
- Links? Sure you can link to your site and/or your clients’ site in the body of the post as well as in the author bio, and you can choose the anchor text.
- How many times can you link out? It’s proportional to how good your post is. The higher the quality, the greater the number of links. As a general point, 2-3 links will be fine.
- Minimum length: No minimum. Just keep it original. Content under 200 words is fine too, so long as it’s fresh and not rehash.
- IMAGES: Are images required? No images are not required, but they make the article more attractive and contribute to a greater level of readership. Do not send us any images for which you do not have the appropriate rights to publish. If you do not submit images our team may add images of our choosing to your article.
- Can you guest post under your own name? Sure, you can use your own name. We’re not looking for ghost writers.